Accident lawyers are very useful if you are seeking damages in a personal injury claim. There are multiple reasons why you might seek representation from an accident lawyer. Whether you have been hurt psychologically, physically or emotionally in a car accident, slip and fall or other incident, at Allen Schulman and Associates we are here to help you with your claim. When you confide in one of our experienced and skilled accident lawyers you can be sure that you will receive the care and representation that you want and deserve.
If you have been injured in an accident, then you are entitled to compensation. Allen Schulman and Associates is staffed with the area’s leading accident lawyers just waiting to represent you and earn you the compensation you need. Were you aware that your personal injury claim begins even before you have had an initial consult with one of our specialized accident lawyers? Indeed, preparing for your consultation with one of our superior accident lawyers will play an important role in the success of your personal injury claim.
What Do I Need to Prepare for My Consult with an Allen Schulman and Associates Accident Lawyer?
In a personal injury case one of the most important aspects is evidence. Second to that is documentation. Being properly prepared for your initial consult with one of Allen Schulman and Associates dedicated accident lawyers is an important part of adequately preparing for your personal injury claim. Your accident lawyer will need general information and documentation regarding your accident in order to have the ability to build an aggressive claim on your behalf. Here is a checklist of documents that you might consider bringing with you to your consult with an accident lawyer, regardless of whether or not they ask.
- Copies of all medical records (doctor, hospital and therapy bills/records)
- Copies of accident reports and/or police reports as they pertain to your injury and your accident
- Insurance coverage information regarding your medical bills and accident
- Doctors and medical professional reports regarding your prognosis and diagnosis
- Information regarding future medical costs
- Employment records that show time missed from work
- Lost wages report from your employer
- A calendar that maps out the dates of all important occurrences involving your case (i.e. date of accident, dates of doctor visits, surgery, treatments, etc.).
- Journal entries since your accident occurred expressing how you feel since you suffered injury
- Copies of insurance correspondences
- Copies of any claims already filed with insurance companies or employer
Questions to Ask Your Potential Accident Lawyer at Your Consult
Prior to your consult with your accident lawyer you might also consider drafting a list of questions that you have. Some popular questions to ask an accident lawyer include:
- How many personal injury cases have you handled personally? Of these personal injury claims, how many have gone to trial and how many have been ruled in favor of the plaintiff?
- Is your firm dedicated to personal injury claims and as an accident lawyer what percentage of the cases you represent involve accidents?
- How long has the firm been established? How long have you been practicing as an accident lawyer?
- As an accident lawyer, do you generally represent the injured or the party being sued?
- Do you foresee any issues involving my case?
- As an accident lawyer, in your professional opinion, what options do I have with regards to an insurance claim versus a lawsuit and what is your recommendation?
- How long to you expect my case will take to resolve? And are there any timing constraints – i.e. statute of limitations – involved with my case?
- How does the firm charge for lawyer services?
- Would you personally be the accident lawyer that I can expect to handle my case or will it be passed on to another staff member?
Allen Schulman and Associates – Your Go to Team of Reliable Accident Lawyers
When it comes to personal injury cases there is none that do it better than Allen Schulman and Associates. As a team of experts dedicated to delivering the most complete, confident and caring accident lawyer services, you can be certain that when you choose our team to represent your case that we will fight our hardest for you and your case. Be sure that you come prepared to your case evaluation so that we may better serve you and provide you will more accurate information regarding your case. Use the checklist above to collect documentation and records as they pertain to your injury to give us a better understanding of the case that we may be able to build for you.
If you have questions regarding your accident or what you should bring to meet with one of our premier accident lawyers, then please do not hesitate to call us. We are here for you. Call today to schedule your initial consult.