University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (2021)
- Member of the nationally acclaimed Akron Trial Team, participating in some of the most competitive local and national competitions including:
- Tournament of Champions: reserved for the top sixteen teams in the nation
- Top Gun National Mock Trial Competition (second chair): reserved for the top sixteen teams in the nation
- American Association of Justice Tournament
- Recipient: CALI Award for Excellence for Administration of Criminal Justice
- Recipient: Legal Writing Award for best Appellate-brief and Oral Argument
- Recipient: Akron Bar Association Scholarship
- Recipient: Stark County Bar Association Scholarship
- The University of Akron, B.A. magna cum laude, Philosophy, Political Science and Economics (2018)
- The University of Akron Center of Conflict Management
- Certificates in Conflict Management; General Mediation; Divorce Mediation
- Member: Phi Kappa Tau
- Admitted to the Ohio State Bar in 2016
- Member of the Stark County Association for Justice
- Member of the Stark County Bar Association
- Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Human Resources Law
A Stark County native, Drew joined Schulman, Roth and Associates as an Attorney in 2022 and devotes the majority of his practice to representing individuals and local businesses. His practice includes personal injury, construction, Real Estate, and contract litigation, as well as business and corporate law. Prior to joining Schulman Roth, Drew practiced at a large firm and was heavily involved in insurance defense work. His prior experience as a defense lawyer gives him a strong understanding of how insurance companies and lawyers operate. Drew has also assisted in several high-profile cases, including the Gibson Bakery case—the largest defamation verdict in Ohio history.
During his law school career, Drew worked for both the Canton Prosecutor’s office and the United States District Attorney’s Office and was selected as one of three students in the United States to attend Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming—a comprehensive three-week program focused on conducting and winning trials.
- Served as a law clerk for The United States District Attorney’s office for the Northern District of Ohio
- Served as a certified legal intern for the Canton City Prosecutor’s Office
- Served as an intern with Judge Frank Forchione at the Stark County Common Pleas Court
- Served as a law clerk for Judge Richard Reinbold
- Worked on Gibson v. Oberlin College, which is the largest defamation verdict in Ohio history.
- Prosecuted cases for and defended local governments, including municipalities, townships, and villages.
- State of Ohio (2021)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Court, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2022
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association